- Product Model: 3S-1187
- Product Name: 3sixT JetPak Apple Watch Power Bank Keyring - 1000mAh
- Dimensions: 61.8 x 16.5 x 39.2mm
- Weight: 50g
- Colour: Black
What's in the box
- 1x 3sixT JetPak Apple Watch Power Bank Keyring - 1000mAh
- 1x USB-A to Micro USB Cable
- Warranty card
- Compatible with Apple Watch Series 6, SE, 5, 4, 3 and 2.
- Battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Input: 5V/1A (via Micro USB port)
- Output: 5V/1A
- Wireless output: 5W
- MFi: Yes
- Apple Watch Charges: Approx. x2 charges
Charging your Apple Watch
- Locate the magnetic charging face (4 ) making sure it is clear.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is also clear of dirt/scum. If found to be dirty wipe with a slightly damp soft cloth.
- Place your Apple Watch charging face down (clock face up) on top of the magnetic charging puck (4 ).
- The Apple Watch & magnetic charging puck will locate one another and connect. At this point, charging will commence automatically.
- To stop charging simply remove the Apple Watch from the magnetic charging face.
Charging the 3SIXT JetPak Apple Watch Power Bank
- Locate the Micro USB input ( 6).
- Locate your included USB-A to Micro USB cable.
- Connect the USB-A to your wall or car charger.
- Place the USB-A end of the included cable into the Micro USB input on the 3SIXT JetPak Apple Watch Power Bank.
- LEDs will illuminate individually from right to left indicating that charging has commenced.
- When all LEDs remain solid, this indicates that charging is complete and is ready to be disconnected.
- The 3SIXT JetPak Apple Watch Power Bank can be plugged into a wall or car charger and concurrently charge your Apple Watch device.
Attaching to a Key Chain
- Simply flex your key ring loop (1 ) at one of the ends with your fingers.
- Slide onto your key set and twist until fully connected.
Please read all instructions and warnings before using this product. Use the product only in dry conditions. Improper use of this product may result in fatal accidents, injuries, and damages to persons and property, for which damages you ("the Customer") and not 3sixT ("the Manufacturer") are responsible.
Do not store the accessory in a high-temperature environment, including heat caused by intense
sunlight or other forms of heat (heaters etc.).
Do not place the device in fire or other extremely hot environments.
Do not disassemble or modify this accessory in any manner.
Do not attempt to power this device using any other method than as instructed explicitly in this user guide.
This accessory is intended solely for use by adults and not by minors. Please be aware that this device may include small parts, plastic elements, and components with sharp edges that could potentially cause injury or pose a choking hazard. The customer takes full responsibility for ensuring compliance, and any misuse or unintended use by a minor shall indemnify the manufacturer from liability.
All 3sixT products undergo a thorough quality inspection during manufacture. However, if you notice excessive heat, deformation, or smoke emitting from the product immediately stop using this product and contact 3sixT.
Customer Support Team
T: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm AEST
3SIXT 2-YEAR STANDARD MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
3sixT will replace the faulty product at no cost to the consumer. The warranty does not extend to any consequential damages or costs that may be incurred and is valid for 2 YEARS from the date of purchase.
The consumer must return the faulty product to the retail store it was purchased from together with proof of purchase. The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under Australian and New Zealand laws in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranty is provided by:
Cellnet Group Limited (ACN: 010 721 749) trading as 3sixT Gear
- AU: E1, 5 Grevillea Place, Brisbane Airport, QLD 4008
- NZ: 10a Orbit Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
- 2-Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty OR
- 3sixT 5-Year Extended Manufacturer Warranty with registration here