- Product Model: 3S-1191
- Product Name: 3sixT Fusion Studio True Wireless Earbuds - Black
- Dimensions: Case - 105 x 47 x 30 mm
- Weight 2 X Earbuds: 15.6g Case: 33g - Total: 48.6g
- Colour: Black
What's in the box
- 1x 3sixT Fusion Studio True Wireless Earbuds - Black
- 1x Wireless Induction Charging Case
- 1x USB-A to Micro USB Cable
- 3× Pairs of assorted-sized earbud tips
- Warranty card
- Bluetooth compatible devices
- Power input: Micro USB 5V/1A / Wireless 5W
- Ingress Rating: IPX4 Splash Proof (Earbuds only)
- Battery Charge Case: Polymer Lithium 3.7V/500mAh
- Earbuds: 50mAh
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Distance Up to 10m / 33ft
- Audio Output: 5mW
- Unit: 10 mm x 2
- Playback Time: Play: 2-3 hours / Talk: 2 hours
- Standby Time 50 hours
- Charge Time
- Charge Case: 1-2 hours /
- Earbuds: 45-60 mins
*The earbuds and charging case battery can be recharged more than 500 times; after that time the battery will only charge around 70% of its initial capacity.
- Charge Case: 3-4 times (4th time only 60-70% battery charge)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
- DistortionTHD: ~1%
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - 55°C / Humidity: 0% -85%
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60° C / Humidity: 0% -90%
- Microphone / Speaker Built-In
Turning ON the device
- Remove the 3SIXT Fusion Studio True Wireless Earbuds from the charging case (1).
- Push and hold down the on/off buttons (8 & 9 ) simultaneously for 2 seconds.
- An audio confirmation via the earbuds will play when the 3SIXT Fusion Studio True Wireless Earbuds are turned on.
Turning OFF the device
Push and hold down the on/ off buttons (8 & 9) for 4 seconds simultaneously on your 3SIXT Fusion Studio True Wireless Earbuds.
New Device Pairing
- If not already paired to a device, the 3SIXT Fusion Studio True Wireless Earbuds automatically set themselves into pairing mode.
- Within your device’s Bluetooth settings, enable Bluetooth and look for the device name, ‘3SIXT
Fusion TWS Earbuds‘.
- If prompted to enter a code use, ‘0000’ and accept the 3SIXT Fusion Studio True Wireless Earbuds/device access approval notification.
- In the event of a successful pairing, an audio confirmation via the earbuds will play.
Understanding the LEDs
Each Earbud has an LED Ring
- Pairing mode: Blue/White LED flashing
- Connecting Mode: Blue LED flashing (every 7 sec)
- Turning OFF: White LED flashes once then turns off
- Earbuds Charging: White LED solid when inserted into charging case
Charging the Case
- When the earbuds are inserted, magnets guide them into place and automatically trigger charging.
Charging Case Status
- LED light flashing × 1 1% - 25% battery
- LED light flashing x 2 25% - 50% battery
- LED light flashing x 3 50% - 75% battery
- LED light flashing x 4 75% - 100% battery
- LED light solid Battery Charged 100%
The Charge Case uses wireless technology (4). All you need to do is place the charging case on any wireless charge pad for charging to commence immediately. Ensure the earbuds are inserted into the case.
The Charge Case has a Micro USB input (3) for standard cable charging. Use a USB-A to Micro USB cable (included) by plugging the Micro USB connector into the charge case and the USB-A Connector into any wall charger, car charger or computer to charge immediately. Ensure the earbuds are inserted into the case.
Please read all instructions and warnings before using this product. Use the product only in dry conditions. Improper use of this product may result in fatal accidents, injuries, and damages to persons and property, for which damages you ("the Customer") and not 3sixT ("the Manufacturer") are responsible.
Before recharging the SoundBlock through a wall outlet, make sure the wall charger outlet voltage is 5V 1A
Make sure to use the Micro USB Charge Cable that came with this product, other cables may damage your SoundBlock
Do not drop, knock, disassemble or attempt to repair the SoundBlock. Do not immerse or put the SoundBlock in water. Store the SoundBlock in a dry place
Do not expose the SoundBlock to excessive heat including direct sunlight and fire
Do not use the SoundBlock near explosive gases or flammable materials
Do not burn or incinerate the SoundBlock
Do not expose the SoundBlock to harsh chemicals
Putting anything in the SoundBlock’s input or output ports other than the supplied Micro USB Charge Cable or your device’s charging cable will cause damage or short out the SoundBlock
To extend the SoundBlock’s charging life, do a complete recharge of the SoundBlock every four months
This accessory is intended solely for use by adults and not by minors. Please be aware that this device may include small parts, plastic elements, and components with sharp edges that could potentially cause injury or pose a choking hazard. The customer takes full responsibility for ensuring compliance, and any misuse or unintended use by a minor shall indemnify the manufacturer from liability.
All 3sixT products undergo a thorough quality inspection during manufacture. However, if you notice excessive heat, deformation, or smoke emitting from the product immediately stop using this product and contact 3sixT.
PLEASE NOTE: The SoundBlock is only WATER RESISTANT. It has a level 6 water ingression rating, which means it can sustain high-pressure water jets for 30 minutes. It cannot be fully submerged in water.
Customer Support Team
T: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm AEST
3SIXT 2-YEAR STANDARD MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
3sixT will replace the faulty product at no cost to the consumer. The warranty does not extend to any consequential damages or costs that may be incurred and is valid for 2 YEARS from the date of purchase.
The consumer must return the faulty product to the retail store it was purchased from together with proof of purchase. The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under Australian and New Zealand laws in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranty is provided by:
Cellnet Group Limited (ACN: 010 721 749) trading as 3sixT Gear
- AU: E1, 5 Grevillea Place, Brisbane Airport, QLD 4008
- NZ: 10a Orbit Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
- 2-Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty OR
- 3sixT 5-Year Extended Manufacturer Warranty with registration here