- Product Model: 3S-0953
- Product Name: 3sixT Wireless Studio Earbuds with Magnetic On/Off
- Dimensions: 56cm
- Weight: 16g
- Colour: Black
What's in the box
- 1x 3sixT Wireless Studio Earbuds with Magnetic On/Off
- 1x Micro USB Charge Cable
- User Guide
- Warranty card
- Bluetooth compatible devices
- Power input: Micro USB 5V/1A
- Ingress Rating: IPX4 Splash Proof
- Battery: Lithium Ion 3.7V/130mAh
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- Distance: Up to 10m /33 ft
- Input: 5V 1A
- Audio Output: 5mW
- Unit: 10 mm x 2
- Playback Time: Up to 4 hours
- Recharge Time: 1-2 hours
- Frequency Range: 160Hz-20KHz
- DistortionTHD: ~1%
- Operating temperature: Temperature: 0°C - 40°C / Humidity: 0% -85%
- Storage Temperature Temperature: -30°C - 60° C / Humidity: 0% -90%
- 3SIXT Studio Buds have a magnetic auto on/off function that is activated by joining the left and right earbuds together at their base (7).
- To turn on 3SIXT Studio Buds pull the magnetic earbuds apart(7). There will be a voice prompt “Power On” and a long beep will be heard. LED Light (8) on the in-line controller will be steady blue if already paired or rapid flashing red/blue if in pairing mode.
- To turn off 3SIXT Studio Buds connect the magnetic earbuds together (7), there will be a voice prompt “Power Off” and a red LED will flash for 1 sec on the in-line controller (8). and a long beep will be heard.
- After powering on, if a device is not connected or paired within 5 minutes 3SIXT Studio Buds will power off automatically to save power.
Pairing to mobile phones, tablets & computers
- Turn on 3SIXT Studio Buds by pulling the magnetic earbuds apart (7). There will be a voice prompt “Power On” and a long beep. The LED light on the in-line controller will be rapid flashing red/blue.
Activating Bluetooth® on your device:
- Go to your device Bluetooth® settings and scan for new
- Search for 3SIXT 3S-0953 and once found, click on it to pair with 3SIXT Studio Buds;
- If your device asks for a pairing code, please enter ‘0000’ and confirm it;
- You will hear the voice prompt “Your Headset is Connected” and a short beep;
- The LED light on the controller turns to solid blue;
Low power warning
- 3SIXT Studio Buds will make a voice prompt to remind you to charge if the battery is low (battery <10%). You will need to charge 3SIXT Studio Buds
regularly to maintain a full charge.
Charging the earbuds
- Connect the supplied Micro USB Charge Cable to a USB 5V 1A charger.
- Carefully remove the dust cover from the Micro USB charging port (5) on the 3SIXT Studio Buds in-line controller. The dust cover is tethered to the in-line controller for ease of use.
- Insert the micro USB cable connector into the Micro USB charging port (5) on the in-line controller to commence the charging.
- When 3SIXT Studio Buds are charging the red LED light (8) will illuminate to indicate that 3SIXT Studio Buds are in charging mode.
- Once the 3SIXT Studio Buds battery is full, the LED Light (8) will turn solid Blue.
- Disconnect the Micro USB cable from 3SIXT Studio Buds and carefully replace the dust cap on the in-line controller.
- Powering On/OFF Pull the magnetic ear buds apart: Connect the magnetic ear buds together
- Answering & Ending a call: During an incoming call, short press the MF button (1) to answer the call. Press the MF button (1) again to end the call
- Refusing a call: Long press the MF (1) key to reject the call.
- Redial last number: Short press the MF (1) key two times to redial
- Play/Pause: Short press the MF (1) key to play/pause
- Volume - or +: Short Press the V+ (3) or V- (4) buttons as required
- Next/Previous: Long press the V+ (3) to go to the next track.
- Short press: the V- (4) to go to the previous track.
- Manual disconnection of the BT connection: Long press the MF (1) Key for 3 seconds to power off. Voice Prompt “Power Off”
- Manual BT Pairing mode: Long press the MF (1) Key for 2 seconds to enter the
pairing mode. Voice Prompt “Pairing”
- Pairing Status
- In-line Controller LED blue/red flashing: Connecting mode
- In-line controller LED blue steady: Connected
- Charging Status
- In-line controller LED ready steady: Charging
- In-line controller LED blue steady: Fully Charged
Comfort & Fit
- 3SIXT Studio Buds come in three sizes (Small, Medium, Large) of Silicone Gel Earbuds (6). Please take time to try all three sizes and test them for in-ear comfort and sound isolation. Ensuring a good fit dramatically increases the sound quality & performance of your 3SIXT Studio Buds.
- 3SIXT Studio Buds also come with Silicone Ear Clips that ensure a secure & firm fit. These are “one size fits all” as they are designed to fit & mould into the contour of all ears. It is highly recommended that 3SIXT Studio Buds are used conjunction with the silicone ear clips for a secure fit and best audio performance.
- My 3SIXT Studio Buds went flat and now they won’t auto
- You will need to commence the pairing process again
- Fully charge 3SIXT Studio Buds to 100%
- In your device Bluetooth settings “Forget Device” 3SIXT 3S-0953
- Commence the connection and paring process again
- My device can’t find any new Bluetooth® devices
- Make sure 3SIXT Studio Buds have entered pairing mode.
- Ensure 3SIXT Studio Buds are within the effective working range (10m)
- Bluetooth® devices cannot pair
- Make sure your device allows new Bluetooth® connections.
- Make sure the pairing password entered is ’0000’.
- If you are using a Bluetooth® transmitter device, please ensure the responding password of your Bluetooth transmitter supports the ‘0000’ code.
- My 3SIXT Studio Buds do not play music or answer calls when they are connected to a Bluetooth® device
- Make sure your Bluetooth® device supports A2DP and HSF profile.
- Ensure your Bluetooth® enabled device is within the effective working range.
- When paired with my computer, Windows asks for a new driver. Can you supply it?
- Sorry, we do not supply drivers. Please visit your PC manufacturer’s website for the latest driver updates.
- Are 3SIXT Studio Buds waterproof?
- No, 3SIXT Studio Buds are only splash-resistant. They have a level 4 water ingression rating which means they can sustain exposure to light rain.
Please read all instructions and warnings before using this product. Use the product only in dry conditions. Improper use of this product may result in fatal accidents, injuries, and damages to persons and property, for which damages you ("the Customer") and not 3sixT ("the Manufacturer") are responsible.
Before recharging the SoundBlock through a wall outlet, make sure the wall charger outlet voltage is 5V 1A
Make sure to use the Micro USB Charge Cable that came with this product, other cables may damage your SoundBlock
Do not drop, knock, disassemble or attempt to repair the SoundBlock. Do not immerse or put the SoundBlock in water. Store the SoundBlock in a dry place
Do not expose the SoundBlock to excessive heat including direct sunlight and fire
Do not use the SoundBlock near explosive gases or flammable materials
Do not burn or incinerate the SoundBlock
Do not expose the SoundBlock to harsh chemicals
Putting anything in the SoundBlock’s input or output ports other than the supplied Micro USB Charge Cable or your device’s charging cable will cause damage or short out the SoundBlock
To extend the SoundBlock’s charging life, do a complete recharge of the SoundBlock every four months
This accessory is intended solely for use by adults and not by minors. Please be aware that this device may include small parts, plastic elements, and components with sharp edges that could potentially cause injury or pose a choking hazard. The customer takes full responsibility for ensuring compliance, and any misuse or unintended use by a minor shall indemnify the manufacturer from liability.
All 3sixT products undergo a thorough quality inspection during manufacture. However, if you notice excessive heat, deformation, or smoke emitting from the product immediately stop using this product and contact 3sixT.
PLEASE NOTE: The SoundBlock is only WATER RESISTANT. It has a level 6 water ingression rating, which means it can sustain high-pressure water jets for 30 minutes. It cannot be fully submerged in water.
Customer Support Team
T: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm AEST
3SIXT 2-YEAR STANDARD MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
3sixT will replace the faulty product at no cost to the consumer. The warranty does not extend to any consequential damages or costs that may be incurred and is valid for 2 YEARS from the date of purchase.
The consumer must return the faulty product to the retail store it was purchased from together with proof of purchase. The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under Australian and New Zealand laws in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranty is provided by:
Cellnet Group Limited (ACN: 010 721 749) trading as 3sixT Gear
- AU: E1, 5 Grevillea Place, Brisbane Airport, QLD 4008
- NZ: 10a Orbit Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
- 2-Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty OR
- 3sixT 5-Year Extended Manufacturer Warranty with registration here