- Product Model: 3S-0952
- Product Name: 3sixT SoundBlock Wireless IPX6 Speaker - Black
- Dimensions: 96.5 x 88 x 49.5mm
- Weight: 240g
- Colour: Black
What's in the box
- 1x 3sixT SoundBlock Wireless IPX6 Speaker - Black
- 1x Micro USB Charge Cable
- 1x 3.5mm AUX Cable
- User Guide
- Warranty card
- Bluetooth compatible devices
- Audio input connector 3.5 mm
- Ingress Rating IPX6 Water Resistant
- Battery Lithium Ion 3.7v/1500mAh
- Wireless Protocol BT v4.1
- Distance Up to 10m
- Input 5V 1A
- Audio Output 5W Speaker
- Unit 50 mm
- Playback Time Up to 8 hours
- Recharge Time 5-6 hours
- Frequency Range 160Hz-20KHz
- Distortion THD 1%
- Working Temperature Temperature: 0°C - 40°C / Humidity: 0% -85%
- Storage Temperature Temperature: -30°C - 60° C / Humidity: 0% -90%
The 3SIXT SoundBlock Wireless Speaker can be connected to Bluetooth® devices such as smart phones, tablets and computers to playback your favourite music via streaming services or through your own music library. Thanks to the powerful speakers and passive woofer system the SoundBlock delivers crisp full sound. The SoundBlock can sustain up to 8 hours of play time. The Soundblock is the perfect companion for you to use, in the park, while camping, at the beach... anywhere!
- Turn the SoundBlock on by pressing the power button for several seconds, then the blue LED (5) will illuminate and a tone will be heard.
CONNECT TO MOBILE PHONES/TABLETS/COMPUTERS
Activating Bluetooth® on your device:
- Go to your device Bluetooth® settings and scan for new Bluetooth® devices;
- Search for 3SIXT 3S-0952 and once found, click on it to pair with the SoundBlock;
- If your device asks for a pairing code, please enter ‘0000’ and confirm it.
- After successful pairing, the SoundBlock will make a sound and the LED light (5) stays blue.
Please note: Pairing time varies with different devices. The SoundBlock only needs to be paired the first time and it will automatically connect when the device is back in range or is turned back on (the SoundBlock remembers the last 8 paired devices’ names).
AUX AUDIO-IN CONNECTOR
- The SoundBlock also features 1 x AUX audio-in port (7). Simply connect the SoundBlock to your device via the 3.5mm jack audio cable. The green indicator light (5) will illuminate. Now you are ready to play music via the wired AUX connection.
LOW POWER INDICATOR
- The SoundBlock will make a voice prompt to remind you to charge if the battery is low (battery <10%). You will need to charge the SoundBlock regularly to maintain a full charge.
CHARGING AND COMPUTER CONNECTION
- Connect the Micro USB Charge Cable to a USB 5V 1A charger to recharge the SoundBlock’s internal battery via the Micro USB port (6). Whilst charging, the LED light will illuminate Red. Once Charging is complete the red LED light (5) will turn off. This indicates that the SoundBlock is fully charged and ready for use.
- Powering On/Off: Long press the Power Key (1) to power on/off.
- Answering a call: During an incoming call, short press the MF key (3) to answer the phone, short press again to end the call and return to music.
- Ending or refusing a call Short press ‘MF’ key (3) to end the call or long press ‘MF’ (3) to refuse the call.
- Play/Pause: Short press ‘MF’ key (3) to adjust.
- Volume - or + Short press ‘+/-’ (4 & 2) to adjust.
- Next/Previous Long press ‘+’ (4) to go to the next track. Long press ‘-’ (2) to go to the previous track.
- Disconnect wireless connection: Long press ‘+’ (4) and ‘-’ (2) to disconnect the current wireless connection. The SoundBlock will then start searching for a new device.
Please note: When in wireless mode if the 3.5mm AUX cable is inserted, the SoundBlock will switch to ‘line in’ status automatically. Please turn off the SoundBlock when not in use to prevent power drain
- Wireless Status
- Blue light (5) flashes Pairing mode
- Blue light (5) steady Connected
- Line in Mode
- Green light (5) illuminates the Line in mode
- Charging Status
- Red light illuminates when connected to a power source
- Red light (5) illuminates Charging
Please read all instructions and warnings before using this product. Use the product only in dry conditions. Improper use of this product may result in fatal accidents, injuries, and damages to persons and property, for which damages you ("the Customer") and not 3sixT ("the Manufacturer") are responsible.
Before recharging the SoundBlock through a wall outlet, make sure the wall charger outlet voltage is 5V 1A
Make sure to use the Micro USB Charge Cable that came with this product, other cables may damage your SoundBlock
Do not drop, knock, disassemble or attempt to repair the SoundBlock. Do not immerse or put the SoundBlock in water. Store the SoundBlock in a dry place
Do not expose the SoundBlock to excessive heat including direct sunlight and fire
Do not use the SoundBlock near explosive gases or flammable materials
Do not burn or incinerate the SoundBlock
Do not expose the SoundBlock to harsh chemicals
Putting anything in the SoundBlock’s input or output ports other than the supplied Micro USB Charge Cable or your device’s charging cable will cause damage or short out the SoundBlock
To extend the SoundBlock’s charging life, do a complete recharge of the SoundBlock every four months
This accessory is intended solely for use by adults and not by minors. Please be aware that this device may include small parts, plastic elements, and components with sharp edges that could potentially cause injury or pose a choking hazard. The customer takes full responsibility for ensuring compliance, and any misuse or unintended use by a minor shall indemnify the manufacturer from liability.
All 3sixT products undergo a thorough quality inspection during manufacture. However, if you notice excessive heat, deformation, or smoke emitting from the product immediately stop using this product and contact 3sixT.
PLEASE NOTE: The SoundBlock is only WATER RESISTANT. It has a level 6 water ingression rating, which means it can sustain high-pressure water jets for 30 minutes. It cannot be fully submerged in water.
Customer Support Team
T: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm AEST
3SIXT 2-YEAR STANDARD MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
3sixT will replace the faulty product at no cost to the consumer. The warranty does not extend to any consequential damages or costs that may be incurred and is valid for 2 YEARS from the date of purchase.
The consumer must return the faulty product to the retail store it was purchased from together with proof of purchase. The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under Australian and New Zealand laws in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranty is provided by:
Cellnet Group Limited (ACN: 010 721 749) trading as 3sixT Gear
- AU: E1, 5 Grevillea Place, Brisbane Airport, QLD 4008
- NZ: 10a Orbit Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
- 2-Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty OR
- 3sixT 5-Year Extended Manufacturer Warranty with registration here