- Product Model: 3S-2061
- Product Name: 3sixT Smart Stylus for iPad
- Length: 16.7cm
- Weight: 16.8g
- Diameter: 0.9cm
- Colour: Grey Aluminium
What's in the box
- 1x 3sixT Smart Stylus for iPad
- Warranty card
- iPad Mini Gen 5 7.9" 2019: OS 12.2 & above
- iPad Mini Gen 6 8.3" 2020: OS 15 & above
- iPad Gen 6 9.7" 2018: OS 12.1.4 & above
- iPad Gen 7 10.2" 2019: OS 12.2 & above
- iPad Gen 8 10.2" 2020: OS 14.1 & above
- iPad Gen 9 10.2" 2021: OS 15 & above
- iPad Gen 10 10.2" 2021: OS 15 & above
- iPad Air Gen 3 10.5" 2019: OS 12.2 & above
- iPad Air Gen 4 10.5" 2020: OS 14.1 & above
- iPad Air Gen 5 10.9" 2022: OS 15 & above
- iPad Pro 11 Gen 1 2018: OS 12.2 & above
- iPad Pro 11 Gen 2 2020: OS 13.1 & above
- iPad Pro 11 Gen 3 2021: OS 15 & above
- iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 2022: OS 15 & above
- iPad Pro 12.9 Gen 3 2018: OS 12.2 & above
- iPad Pro 12.9 Gen 4 2020: OS 13.1 & above
- iPad Pro 12.9 Gen 5 2021: OS 15 & above
- iPad Pro 12.9 Gen 6 2022: OS 15 & above
- Input: 5V / 2A
- Charging input: USB-C
- Battery: 140 mAh Li-Po
- Working time: approx. 10 hours
- Charge time: approx: 1 hour
- Standby time: approx. 1 year
- Charge methods: via an iPad charging port, wall charger and power bank
How to connect
- Activate the stylus by pressing the touch button (the eraser tip of the stylus) and wait for the indicator light to flash blue. This blue light indicates that the stylus is in working mode.
- Your stylus can now be used with your iPad.
How to power off
- Press the touch button (the eraser tip of the stylus). The stylus will also shut down automatically if it is left idle for 5 minutes.
Please read all instructions and warnings before using this product. Improper use of this product may result in product damage, excessive heat, emission of toxic fumes, and the risk of fire or explosion, for which damages you ("the Customer") and not 3sixT ("the Manufacturer") are responsible.
- Avoid storing the accessory in high-temperature environments, including exposure to intense sunlight or other heat sources like heaters or stovetops.
- Refrain from placing the device in fire or any extremely hot setting.
- Under no circumstances should you attempt to disassemble or modify the accessory.
- Ensure to power the device only as explicitly instructed in the user guide, using the specified method.
- This accessory is intended solely for use by adults and not by minors. The customer takes full responsibility for ensuring compliance, and any misuse or unintended use by a minor shall indemnify the manufacturer from liability.
- All 3sixT products undergo a thorough quality inspection during manufacture. However, if you notice excessive heat, deformation, or smoke emitting from the device immediately stop using this product and contact 3sixT.
Customer Support Team
T: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm AEST
3SIXT 3-YEAR STANDARD MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
3sixT will replace the faulty product at no cost to the consumer. The warranty does not extend to any consequential damages or costs that may be incurred and is valid for 3 YEARS from the date of purchase.
The consumer must return the faulty product to the retail store it was purchased from together with proof of purchase. The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under Australian and New Zealand laws in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranty is provided by:
Cellnet Group Limited (ACN: 010 721 749) trading as 3sixT Gear
- AU: E1, 5 Grevillea Place, Brisbane Airport, QLD 4008
- NZ: 10a Orbit Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
- 3-Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty OR
- 3sixT 5-Year Extended Manufacturer Warranty with registration here