- Product Model: 3S-1991
- Product Name: 3sixT Elfin Double 10W + 10W Wireless Charger with AC
- Dimensions: 8 x180 x 80mm
- Product Weight: 95g
- Colour: Black
What's in the box
- 1x 3sixT Elfin Double 10W + 10W Wireless Charger
- 1x 3sixT QC3.0 Wall Charger
- 1x 3sixT USB-A to Micro USB Cable
- Warranty card
- Smartphones with Qi wireless charging compatibility
- Input (USB-C): 5V/3A 9V/3A (Max)
- Output (Wireless): 5W/7.5W/10W
- Launch Distance: ≤ 7mm
- Over Current Protection: Yes
- Over Voltage Protection: Yes
- FOD Protection: Yes
- Working Temp: -10º to 60 ºC
For optimal performance use the included PD 30W wall charger.
Qi wireless charging generates heat within the device being charged and the accessory doing the charging. This is a normal byproduct of charging devices wirelessly.
Charging your Device
- Locate the provided USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Locate the USB-C input (3) on the Elfin Double 10W Charger
- Make sure that the USB-C input (3) is clear of obstruction (dirt/dust etc.).
- Plug either of the USB-C ends of the cable into the included wall charger, making sure it is fully connected (do not push with excessive force).
- Plug the other USB-C connector end of the cable into the USB-C input on the Elfin Double 10W Charger (3), making sure it is fully connected (do not push with excessive force).
- Turn the power on at the power source. The Elfin Chargers LED indicator (2) will all light up (two green, one red) for a second with the red LED remaining on. This indicates that the Elfin Double 10W Charger accessory is ready to be used.
- Place your compatible device centrally on the wireless charging face (1) and charging will commence automatically. The LED indicator for that given side will turn on and remain green as your device is being charged.
- To stop charging simply remove your device from the Elfin Double 10W Charger and charging will automatically discontinue. The accessory will then return to standby mode ready to charge.
Foreign Object Detection (FOD)
- When an object other than a Qi wireless-enabled device is added to the wireless charging face (1) of the Elfin Double 10W Charger, the accessory will automatically suspend charging until the object is removed.
- No charging will occur in this state.
- To remedy this, simply remove the foreign object from the Elfin charger and it will revert back into standby mode.
Understanding the LEDs
Solid Red/Green: Power Up Cycle
Solid Red: On
Solid Green LED/s: Charging Underway
Extinguished Green LED/s: Charging Discontinued
Please read all instructions and warnings before using this product. Improper use of this product may result in product damage, excessive heat, emission of toxic fumes, and the risk of fire or explosion, for which damages you ("the Customer") and not 3sixT ("the Manufacturer") are responsible.
- Avoid storing the accessory in high-temperature environments, including exposure to intense sunlight or other heat sources like heaters or stovetops.
- Refrain from placing the device in fire or any extremely hot setting.
- Under no circumstances should you attempt to disassemble or modify the accessory.
- Ensure to power the device only as explicitly instructed in the user guide, using the specified method.
- This accessory is intended solely for use by adults and not by minors. Please be aware that this device may include small parts, plastic elements, and components with sharp edges that could potentially cause injury or pose a choking hazard. The customer takes full responsibility for ensuring compliance, and any misuse or unintended use by a minor shall indemnify the manufacturer from liability.
- All 3sixT products undergo a thorough quality inspection during manufacture. However, if you notice excessive heat, deformation, or smoke emitting from the device immediately stop using this product and contact 3sixT.
Customer Support Team
T: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm AEST
3SIXT 3-YEAR STANDARD MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
3sixT will replace the faulty product at no cost to the consumer. The warranty does not extend to any consequential damages or costs that may be incurred and is valid for 3 YEARS from the date of purchase.
The consumer must return the faulty product to the retail store it was purchased from together with proof of purchase. The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under Australian and New Zealand laws in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranty is provided by:
Cellnet Group Limited (ACN: 010 721 749) trading as 3sixT Gear
- AU: E1, 5 Grevillea Place, Brisbane Airport, QLD 4008
- NZ: 10a Orbit Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
- 3-Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty OR
- 3sixT 5-Year Extended Manufacturer Warranty with registration here