- Product Model: 3S-2165
- Product Name: 3sixT 3 In 1 Charging Station with AC
- Dimensions: 115 × 70 × 124 mm
- Material: ABS+PC
- Colour: Black
What's in the box
- 1x 3sixT 3 In 1 Charging Station
- 1x 1m/3.3ft charging cable with USB-C connector
- 1x Wall Charger (Type I plug – for usage in Australia and New Zealand)
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Smartphones with Qi wireless charging compatibility
- TWS Earbuds e.g. AirPods Pro, AirPods 1 and AirPods 2
- Apple Watch – Your Apple Watch needs to be equipped with the original magnetic charger (puck) via the Installation Guide to be able to charge on the Charging Station. The puck is not included in the 3sixT 3 In 1 Charging Station with AC.
- Input: DC 9V-3A or 27W min
- Output 1: 15W max for Smartphone wireless charging
- Output 2: 5W max for TWS earbuds wireless charging
- Output 3: 5W for Apple Watch charging via USB-A
- Static power: <20W
- Charging distance: 8mm
- Charging conversion rate: ≥76%
- Charging area: 10mm × 10mm
- Coil type: Double coil module and A11 coil module
- Coil quantity: 1 × double coil and 1 × A11 coil
- Input voltage: 100Vac - 240Vac
- Output voltage: 9V±5
- Rated current: 3.0A
- Input efficiency: 47Hz - 63Hz
- Standby power consumption: <0.3W
- Certifications: QI/CE-MB/FCC-ID/ROHS
- Protection functions: Over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature, shortcut, FOD
How to connect
- Connect the 3sixT 3 In 1 Charging Station with the provided AC charger to a power supply to turn on.
- Place the compatible devices (Smartphones, TWS earbuds, and Apple Watch) on the designated wireless charging areas.
- The indicator light will light up to show that the Charging Station is charging the device/s.
How to install Apple Watch charging on the Charging Station
- Carefully detach the Apple Watch charging holder from the Charging Station
- Place the Apple Watch's original magnetic charging puck in the holder, then wrap the charging cable around the holder’s cable slot and fix the cable in the USB slot so the USB-A connector is exposed from the slot at the bottom.
- Place the Apple Watch holder with the contents installed from Step (2) back to the original position of the Charging Station and ensure that the USB-A connector can be fully inserted into the USB-A port.
- Installation is complete and you can easily place your Apple Watch on the Charging Station for wireless charging.
How to differentiate the indicator lights
- When the Charging Station is connected to a power supply, the green and blue lights will quickly flash on and off.
- When a compatible smartphone is placed on the charging area 1, the indicator light will turn green while the device is charging.
- When the compatible TWS earbuds are placed on the charging area 2, the indicator light will turn blue while the device is charging.
- When 2 compatible devices are placed on the charging areas 1 and 2 simultaneously, the indicator light will turn blue while the devices are charging.
- Foreign Object Detection (FOD): The indicator light flashes blue when other metallic foreign objects are placed on the wireless charging zones.
While using this device
- Please use only the Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 Wall Chargers to achieve safe and fast charging.
- It is normal for the Charging Station to heat up during the charging process, especially as it supports fast charging due to a much higher current and voltage when compared to normal charging
- To maintain and protect your devices and the Charging Station, please remove your devices from the Charging Station after achieving full charge.
- The power output of wireless charging is 15W max while the power of wired charging is at least 10W, so wireless charging will take longer to charge than wired charging.
- If all 3 charging areas are used simultaneously, the input must not be less than 9V-3A, and the Charging Station must be connected to a PD 3.0, QC 4.0 or higher power adapter, otherwise the Charging Station will activate its charging protection functions.
Please read all instructions and warnings before using this product. Improper use of this product may result in product damage, excessive heat, emission of toxic fumes, and the risk of fire or explosion, for which damages you ("the Customer") and not 3sixT ("the Manufacturer") are responsible.
- Avoid storing the accessory in high-temperature environments, including exposure to intense sunlight or other heat sources like heaters or stovetops.
- Refrain from placing the device in fire or any extremely hot setting.
- Under no circumstances should you attempt to disassemble or modify the accessory.
- Ensure to power the device only as explicitly instructed in the user guide, using the specified method.
- This accessory is intended solely for use by adults and not by minors. Please be aware that this device may include small parts, plastic elements, and components with sharp edges that could potentially cause injury or pose a choking hazard. The customer takes full responsibility for ensuring compliance, and any misuse or unintended use by a minor shall indemnify the manufacturer from liability.
- All 3sixT products undergo a thorough quality inspection during manufacture. However, if you notice excessive heat, deformation, or smoke emitting from the device immediately stop using this product and contact 3sixT.
Customer Support Team
T: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm AEST
3SIXT 3-YEAR STANDARD MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
3sixT will replace the faulty product at no cost to the consumer. The warranty does not extend to any consequential damages or costs that may be incurred and is valid for 3 YEARS from the date of purchase.
The consumer must return the faulty product to the retail store it was purchased from together with proof of purchase. The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under Australian and New Zealand laws in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranty is provided by:
Cellnet Group Limited (ACN: 010 721 749) trading as 3sixT Gear
- AU: E1, 5 Grevillea Place, Brisbane Airport, QLD 4008
- NZ: 10a Orbit Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
- 3-Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty OR
- 3sixT 5-Year Extended Manufacturer Warranty with registration here