- Product Model: 3S-1033
- Product Name: 3sixT Car Charger 27W USB-C PD + USB-C Cable 1m - Black
- Dimensions: 75 x 30 x 30 mm
- Weight: 28g
- Colour: Black
- Cable length: 1m / 3ft
What's in the box
- 1x 3sixT Car Charger 27W USB-C PD + USB-C Cable 1m - Black
- 1x 1m USB-C to USB-C cable - White
- Warranty card
- Ideal for smartphones and tablets
- 27W Power Delivery system
- Connections: Vehicle plug, USB-C & USB-A
- Fast charging with USB-C Power Delivery Technology and 2.4A USB-A
- Input: 12/24V
- USB-C Output: PD 30W
- USB-A Output: 5V/2.4A
Compare input and output Voltage, Amperage & Frequency
Do not overload the product, please refer to the rating label.
CONNECTING & OPERATING
1. Connect a compatible device to the Vehicle Charger via a compatible charging cable.
2. Plug the Vehicle charger into the vehicle’s designated charging socket.
3. Turn on the ignition (depends on vehicle model).
4. Unplug all connections after use.
MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
- Clean only with a dry, soft cloth.
- Do not use cleaning agents and chemicals. Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store the product out of the reach of children and in a dry and dust-free environment when not in use.
- Keep and use the original packaging for transport.
Please read all instructions and warnings before using this product. Use the product only in dry conditions. Improper use of this product may result in fatal accidents, injuries, and damages to persons and property, for which damages you ("the Customer") and not 3sixT ("the Manufacturer") are responsible.
Avoid stresses such as heat and cold, moisture and direct sunlight, vibration and mechanical pressure onto the product.
Do not rotate inside the charger receptacle.
Under no circumstances should you attempt to disassemble or modify the product.
This accessory is intended solely for use by adults and not by minors. Please be aware that this device may include small parts, plastic elements, and components with sharp edges that could potentially cause injury or pose a choking hazard. The customer takes full responsibility for ensuring compliance, and any misuse or unintended use by a minor shall indemnify the manufacturer from liability.
All 3sixT products undergo a thorough quality inspection during manufacture. However, if you notice excessive heat, deformation, or smoke emitting from the product immediately stop using this product and contact 3sixT.
Customer Support Team
T: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm AEST
3SIXT 3-YEAR STANDARD MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
3sixT will replace the faulty product at no cost to the consumer. The warranty does not extend to any consequential damages or costs that may be incurred and is valid for 3 YEARS from the date of purchase.
The consumer must return the faulty product to the retail store it was purchased from together with proof of purchase. The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under Australian and New Zealand laws in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranty is provided by:
Cellnet Group Limited (ACN: 010 721 749) trading as 3sixT Gear
- AU: E1, 5 Grevillea Place, Brisbane Airport, QLD 4008
- NZ: 10a Orbit Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
- 3-Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty OR
- 3sixT 5-Year Extended Manufacturer Warranty with registration here