- Product Model: 3S-2418
- Product Name: 3sixT Mesh Band - Apple Watch 38/40/41mm - Gold
- Colour: Gold
What's in the box
- 1x 3sixT Mesh Band - Apple Watch 38/40/41mm - Gold
- User Guide
- Warranty card
- Apple Watch Series 3/4/5/SE/6 (38/40/41mm)
- Prepare a clear flat surface on which to lay out a clean, soft cloth to rest your Apple Watch face on (like a microfibre cloth or towel) and place your Apple Watch
face down on the surface. Locate the two band release buttons on the back of your Apple Watch.
- Hold down one of the band release buttons, then slide the relevant band across to remove it.
- If the band doesn’t slide out, press the band release button again and make sure that you hold it down. Repeat for the other band.
Ensure you have the back of the band facing you, then slide the new 3sixT band in until a click is heard or felt (you do not need to hold down the band release button to complete this step).
- You should not need to force the band into the slot. You can slide the band left and right in the slot until you hear or feel the band click into place.
- When the band is correctly installed, it will not freely move until you hold down the band release button. If the band is moving freely and is incorrectly installed, do not wear the watch, the band could fail, and you may damage or lose your Apple Watch.
Please read all instructions and warnings before using this product. Improper use of this product may result in product damage and injury, for which damages you ("the Customer") and not 3sixT ("the Manufacturer") are responsible.
- Do not expose your watch band to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean your watch band.
- Under no circumstances should you attempt to disassemble or modify the watch band.
- This accessory is intended solely for use by adults and not by minors. Please be aware that this device may include small parts, plastic elements, and components with sharp edges that could potentially cause injury or pose a choking hazard. The customer takes full responsibility for ensuring compliance, and any misuse or unintended use by a minor shall indemnify the manufacturer from liability.
- All 3sixT products undergo a thorough quality inspection during manufacture. However, if you notice a fault with the watch band immediately stop using this product and contact 3sixT.
Customer Support Team
T: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm AEST
3SIXT 2-YEAR STANDARD MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
3sixT will replace the faulty product at no cost to the consumer. The warranty does not extend to any consequential damages or costs that may be incurred and is valid for 2 YEARS from the date of purchase.
The consumer must return the faulty product to the retail store it was purchased from together with proof of purchase. The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under Australian and New Zealand laws in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranty is provided by:
Cellnet Group Limited (ACN: 010 721 749) trading as 3sixT Gear
- AU: E1, 5 Grevillea Place, Brisbane Airport, QLD 4008
- NZ: 10a Orbit Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
- 2-Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty OR
- 3sixT 5-Year Extended Manufacturer Warranty with registration here